Tuesday 10 April 2018

Retirements and colour changes - get your faves now


http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000625&categoryid=300500

Today Stampin' Up! shared which items are being retired from our current Annual & Occasions catalogues to make space for our new Annual Catalogue coming in June.
Retirement time is always bittersweet as I love having new goodies to play with, but it's sad to say goodbye to favourites too.

So what's retiring? Lots & lots of stamps, ink, papers, accessories, punches & Big Shot goodies. This is your last chance to get the goodies on your wishlist before they disappear for good. Check out my top retirement picks below to get you started.

The most important thing to know is that most retiring items are only available while stocks last from now until 31 May when they officially retire. Many popular items will sell out quickly so check your wishlist & order what you need.


Bundle Tip: Remember to look at all stamp & die/punch bundles, even if the items are not retiring, so you'll get the 10% bundle discount. This only applies until 31 May when the catalogues end. See all current Annual & Occasions catalogue bundles here

Retiring Colours
The biggest retirement news is that 13 current core colours and 4 in-colours will retire, as the new 2018-19 Annual Catalogue coming in June will introduce you to a fresh, new palette of colours plus a brand new & improved ink pad design. I'll tell you more about our new colour collections & new ink pads next time, since there's so much retirement news to share now.

These are the retiring colours. See what's available in each colour by following the colour links at the bottom of this post.


Any current product in these colours will also retire, plus multi-coloured cardstock & Stampin' Write marker packs & accessories. Essentially, anything that includes these colours will go.
All retiring colour items are only available while stocks last until 31 May, with the exception of ink pads & ink refills in retiring colours which are guaranteed available until May 7, then while stocks last until 31 May.

Note: Ink pads in continuing colours are available while supplies last too, until new style ink pads become available on 1 June. So if you want to complete your collection in the current style, order them soon.

I know some of your favourite colours may be on this list, but please trust me that our new colours and collections are gorgeous and will work even more beautifully and cohesively for you than they do now. In the meantime, stock up on ink refills & cardstock in your favourite retiring colours.


My Occasions Catalogue Retirement Picks


I'm happy to say that some of my favourites are carrying over to the new catalogue. Sadly, some real gems are not. Be sure to check out the full retirement list to make sure you get your favourites.

Stamp set supplies are guaranteed until 7 May, but all other items are only available while stocks last.

Remember to look at all Occasions Catalogue bundles if you want to get the 10% bundle discount, as it only applies until 31 May when the catalogue ends.




My Annual Catalogue Retirement Picks

The Annual catalogue is huuuuge so the retirement list is huge too, so I've split my favourite retiring items into groups of unique, essential, or much used and loved items that you don't want to miss.


Perfect pairings
I can't tell you how shocked I am that the numbers, Santa's Sleigh & rose stamps & dies are on the list. These are all amazingly useful additions to your crafting stash & I can't recommend them enough. Of course there's lots more to love that's going. Which of your faves are going?



Big Shot top picks
Again, the first row are some of most loved and go-to dies. They're unique & work on so many projects. see my Bloomin' Heart projects (lots teamed with the number stamps & dies too, or some of the many butterfly cards I've made. The others give useful, unique or fun options.


Top stamp picks


Where would we be without our stamps? The first row are my absolute essentials from the list
- Birthday Blooms is my favourite all time flower image to colour and the sentiments are brilliant. See my Birthday Blooms projects to get you started.
- The Watercolor Wings butterflies are of course a perfect pair with the butterfly dies, but fabulous on their own. Really don't want these ones to go either. See my past projects
- My class lovelies could tell you how much I love the single Stylized Birthday stamp. That one is never leaving my collection. Perfect for inside, outside of just about any project
- The others are ones I think work well in everyone's stash. Great images and/or sentiments



Shop Retiring Colours

Which colours will you miss the most? For my, I think pink pirouette, soft sky & pretty much all the blues. Supplies of individual ink pads & ink refills for retiring colours are guaranteed available if ordered until May 7. All other retiring colour items are only available while stocks last, until 31 May when they'll retire for good.

Click on a colour to shop all available items
or


Well that's a ton of information for now. Just ask if you have any questions about retirements or the colour revamp. I'll be back soon to share some projects.

Inky wishes, Di

No comments: