Saturday 18 February 2017

Thinking of you - more butterflies & flowers


Remember this sympathy card from last week's Just choose two, butterfly-flowers challenge? I made another card at the same time using mostly the same supplies for another friend I wanted to cheer up... & I realise now it would have met the challenge too. #coincidence.


The pretty butterfly paper is also from the Falling in Love pack. I teamed it with lots of  circles (Stitched Shapes & Layering Circles dies) & a gorgeous floral die from the So Detailed die set from the Occasions Catalogue. You might recognise the stamped butterfly from my first card too.


I've learnt a photography lesson with this card too - never photograph a pink card on a pinky background. It really looks much more subtle irl.

Edited 19 Feb 2017 - This photo taken on my phone shows the true colours much better


So, which version of the card do you like more? This one or this one. Either way, remember to pin yor favourite for later inspiration.

Thanks for visiting today. I'll be back to share another card so pop back soon.

Inky wishes, Di

Want to know more about the So Detailed dies?Check out this video from Stampin' Up! that shows all the dies in the set.


Supplies

To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Actual items I used are listed first. Alternative purchase options are listed at the bottom of the supply list.

Product List
Big Shot
$159.00

No comments: