Sunday 25 September 2016

Fun with Foxy Friends 1

I introduced you to Foxy Friends & the fox builder punch bundle when I shared my bear family baby card, but I haven't shown you any actual foxes or other fun animals I've made with it, so over I'm going to share these over the next week, all going well.

I love that the combination of the Foxy Friends stamps (see them all below) & punch gives you so many project options using either all stamped images, a mix of stamped & punched images, or all punched images. 

This is the first class project we made in my July classes, inspired by the multiple images in this cute card by Sherry.


For this one I used a combination of full stamped images with stamped-punched images.
First, I stamped 3 complete fox images onto squares of white card. Then I stamped & punched a 4th fox in pieces, using this quick, easy & economical method that Brenda Quintana shared here. Clever!
I mounted the 4th fox onto dimensionals & overlapped him on the square.


I chose 2 sentiments from the Crazy About You stamp set, including the super useful 'from all of us'. Some of my class lovelies substituted this for a happy birthday version.

On the inside I couldn't resist using some foxy paper from the A Little Foxy 6x6 inch dsp stack.


More about Foxy Friends
These are the 29 images in the stamp set - complete animals, separate animal parts, accessories & trees (that coordinate with the Perfect Pines framelit dies). Endless possibilities go
And here's the magic fox builder punch to cut those cuties & make friends with lots of your other punches too. You can see & order these & all the supplies I used by following the links below.
So, that's your first foxy taster. Thanks for visiting & I'll be back next time with some more foxy ideas.

Inky wishes, Di

Supplies

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

I found your cute foxy card on Pinterest and was inspired to make one! Mine is different to yours, but yours was my inspiration. Thanks:-)
Sunshine
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com