Monday 4 July 2016

When a balloon is a dandelion

Sorry, I got distracted from sharing more balloon projects by my Swirly Bird cards but I'm getting back on track with this quick post, even though they look more like dandelions than balloons. First up, one in my fave combo of pool party & white.
and one in smoky slate & blushing bride, both with liberal Wink of Stella.
These brought back many memories of wishing on dandelions. Can you guess which stamps I used? There are 2 brilliant little stamps in the Balloon Celebration set used for adding a string & extra balloon detail around the knot.  I've circled the 2 stamps in this image of the stamp set.
Those clever designers at Stampin' Up! worked out this fab use for the stamps & shared the soft & beautiful card below in the Occasions catalogue. Then fellow demo, Leonie Newman shared a dandelion card on one of our SU demo groups (which I can't find publicly) & I had to try it too.
Back to the cards - some of the items I used on my cards used are no longer available (oval punch, glitter ribbon & washi) aravailable but there are many current items you can substitute. I've listed all the current items below with links to see & order in my store.

Thanks for visiting today & I hope my cards gave you some ideas to try. Come back again soon.
Inky wishes, Di

Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Note - Stamp sets & bundles noted below may be available in other mount options (eg wood, cling rubber or photopolymer). I have listed the option that I used, then alternative separate options at the bottom.. Please check the online store if your preference is different.



Pool Party Dandelion
Print Recipe


Smoky Slate dandelion


No comments: