Tuesday 21 June 2016

In review - Balloon Celebration birthdays 1

I realised I've totally missed sharing any cards I've made with the Balloon Celebration stamp set & coordinating Balloon Bouquet punch, so no doubt they're feeling a bit left out. This wasn't intentional - who doesn't love a balloon? They're fun & useful for so many occasions & people.

I made this soft, pastel card in shades of mint macaron & blushing bride back in January for a friend's birthday.
Balloon Celebration includes lots of stamp layer combinations to design your own balloons & strings. I used the solid balloon & scattered speckle stamps, plus the group of strings. You can't see it in the pic but there's a fair Wink of Stella on the dotty sections too. The scripty happy birthday is also from Balloon Celebration. See the supply list at the bottom of the post to see & order the stamp set & supplies I used.

I really loved this card shared on Pinterest by Stampin' Up! so I cased it & came up with this one:
This one is all about the ink colours & I love the combination. Some solid balloons were stamped off first for a ligher look, then with the scattered speckles or balloon outline stamp. I love the different shades created when the balloons overlap.

I have more balloon cards so look out for my next In Review post. Check out the supplies for both cards below & let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for visiting

Inky wishes, Di

Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Note - Stamp sets & bundles noted below may be available in other mount options (eg wood, cling rubber or photopolymer). I have listed the option that I used, then alternative separate options at the bottom.. Please check the online store if your preference is different.


Recipe - Pastel bunch of balloons birthday



Balloon Celebration SU case


No comments: