Wednesday 10 February 2016

Grateful Bunch take two - congratulations

Today's card has been received by it's lovely recipient so now I can happily share it with you.
If it looks familiar, you're not experiencing deja-vu, it's because I based it on this card I shared for Just Add Ink sketch challenge 295. Here is the original it so you can compare.
I made the congrats version for one of my awesome Diamond Stamper team gals who achieved a title promotion last month (woo hoo!). I thought the feel suited her style & I really liked how the original card turned out so I started with the same paper & vellum base, then mixed it up with a more sprinkled/trailing flower look. It's very sparkly in real life too thanks to the clear Wink of Stella - of course. The sentiment is from the gorgeous Cottage Greetings set.

So, what do you think? Do you prefer one layout more than the other? Either way I hope the recipients loved both cards.

That's all from me for today. Until next time, thanks for visiting. Remember to pin the card for later inspiration & leave a comment to let me know what you think.

Inky wishes, Di


Supplies 
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Note - Stamp sets & bundles noted below may be available in other mount options (eg wood, cling rubber or photopolymer). I have listed the option that I used, then alternative separate options at the bottom.. Please check the online store if your preference is different.


No comments: