Tuesday 21 April 2015

Annual catalogue retirement list is here

Today's the day we share which products from our 2014-15 Annual Catalogue will not be carrying over to our new Annual Catalogue. It's always a sad day seeing favourite items on the list but the good news is that most items on the list are discounted - some 50% off

Important: All retiring items are only available while stocks last (until 2 June at the latest) so download the lists below and/or look at them in my store ASAP so you don't miss out.

Annual Catalogue Retirement Lists
Download Alphabetical List by Category
Download Annual Catalogue Page Order List
Google download tip - Choose 'download', not 'share' to see & save the documents

See & shop all retiring items in my online store

I've just seen the retirement lists this morning too so I'll be back later to update you on my full picks of the list. In the meantime, please don't miss getting retiring in-colour goodies (ink refills & card) as they'll sell out quickly. There are LOTS of punches, dies & Project Life cards retiring too ( more sobs) so I'd definitely look at them too.

How to Order
The quickest & easiest way to make sure you don't miss out on goodies is to order online from my store. I'll be taking order by phone & e-mail too so let me know if I can help you with any info or orders.

My Digital Studio
My Digital Studio (MDS), our digital design software & digital downloads is also being discontinued from 2 June (sob) so if you're an MDS user, this will be your last chance to purchase our awesome digital downloads. MDS & all digital downloads are 30% off until then.
Please order all digital downloads here via my online store for easiest access to them.

Download MDS download list as an excel spreadsheet

New Annual Catalogue coming in June
Our new 2015-16 Annual Catalogue begins on 2 June 2015 - almost 1 month early this year for us in the South Pacific - so that it will start on the same date in all Stampin' Up! markets - awesome news!

Even more exciting, I'll get to see it next week at our South Pacific Convention. I'll share more info & start taking requests for a copies as we get closer to launch date. Just wanted to make sure you had the date.

If you have any questions about anything retirement or SU, then please leave me a comment or e-mail me. Back soon!

Inky wishes, Di

No comments: