Tuesday 1 July 2014

It's here & in a word....brilliant!

July 1st means many things to many people but it's the happiest day of the year in the Stampin' Up! world so, Happy New Catalogue day!
This year's Annual Catalogue has 250 beautiful pages of ideas & products to help you with your card, gift, packaging, or memory keeping needs & more. As a demonstrator, I've been fortunate to have this baby for over a month now & I'm still finding new ideas every time  I look, so....

You'd like a catalogue of your own?

 Go digi: Download the Catalogue pdf here 

Save it on your computer, tablet, ipad or phone for anytime viewing.
You can also download & save the Project Supply List, to see what's used to make your fave project.

Pretty Paper version: If you'd like all 250 pages in print,  just contact me to pick one up or have one mailed to you.

We'll help you find what you need

The catalogue & online store is organised into useful groups so you can find the solution you need quickly & easily.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000625&categoryid=1031

What's New

You know to expect fabulously co-ordinated new stamps, accessories & tools, but here are a few extra special goodies that I'm especially excited about.

Photopolymer Stamps - meet the new totally clear addition to our fab wood & cling mount range. Perfect placement every time. Here's a peek from my fave new stamp set "Flower Patch'.
Project Life® by Stampin' Up! - get your photos off your computer & capture your memories with Becky Higgins super simple & stylish album system - now in exclusive Stampin' Up! colours & themes.
Blendabilities - our new range of alcohol markers In Stampin' Up! colours, designed for beautiful colour & blending.
New in-colours - say hello to our 5 in-colours for 2014-16
 
I could keep going for ages about all that I love, but I'll stop now & leave you to make a cuppa, download your catalogue or browse the store. Drop me a line or give me a call if I can help you with anything. I'm really looking forward to sharing some more brilliance with you soon.
Inky wishes, Di

PS: Thanks to the totally brilliant 'Cabin Pressure' radio show writer, John Finnemore (& his brilliant character Arthur Shappey) for helping me find an appropriate adjective to describe the new catalogue.

No comments: