Friday 3 August 2012

It's retirement month


Our new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue starts in September, so August means it time to retire lots of stamps & accessories to make way for lots of great new products. As in past years, there are 2 lists of retiring products which you can download:


You'll see there’s LOTS on the lists so I thought take some time to break down the list & share some info to help clarify some items. I’ll also highlight some of my must have picks. Contact me with any questions or to order your retiring favourites.

Stamps
There are sooo many stamps on this list & many that I’ll really miss, but if you twist my arm, these are some of my all time favourites. Make sure you don’t miss out on yours.
  • Baroque Motifs (that perfect swirl....sob)
  • Fifth Avenue Floral (flowers – love!)
  • On Your Birthday (birthday sentiments)
  • Party This Way (fun birthday images & sentiment)
  • Fox & Friends (cute for kids & babies)
  • Many Merry Messages (Christmas sentiments)
  • Season of Joy (Christmas images & sentiments)
  • Upsy Daisy (floral & sentiments – great for so many techniques)
I will also be selling some of my own collection of retired stamps in September, but my customers will be able to get in first to reserve their choices at my August classes. Contact me for more info.
Note: Retiring Stampin' Around® wheels are on the Accessories list!

Tools & Accessories

Ink pads
From September, our large ink pads will have a new firm foam pad, which will make it even easier to stamp great images. All current fabric ink pads & colour collection packs are retiring & are discounted by at least 25%.
Stampin’ Spots (little ink pad packs) will now only be available for the Getting Started collection, so all other colour collection packs are discounted by 25%.
Markers
Single markers will only be available in Getting Started colours from September, so you may like to  fill any gaps in your colour collections this month. Markers will remain available in collection packs in the new Catalogue.
Cardstock
12x12 inch cardstock packs will be available in a smaller range of single colours & assortment packs. Smooth A4 cardstock will remain available in single colour & assortment packs.
Textured cardstock will no longer be available.
 In-colours
After 2 years, we say goodbye to all products in poppy parade, pear pizzazz, peach parfait, blushing bride & concord crush, including ink, card, paper, brads & ribbon. Most items are discounted by 25-40%.
Papers
Most current patterned paper packs will retire & are 25-40% off. Bargain!
All current Simply Scrappin’ kits & Simply Sent™ card kits will retire & are discounted by 25%
Accessories
Ribbons – All Satin, ¼ inch grosgrain & striped grosgrain ribbon are retiring. Some are 25% off.
Brads etc – you’ll find lots of lovely brads & embellishments on the list & some are discounted by 25%. My faves are the rhinestone brads & filigree brads.
Punches
I’m sad to see the triple layer punches & lace ribbon punch are retiring....& of course the butterfly punch (& its matching stamp sets).
Big Shot dies
You’ll find boxes, flowers, letters & more on the list. My top pick is the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet ( you know I’ve used this one heaps!) which is discounted by 25% to $104.96. Stock of this one won’t last long.
Fabric
Two of our fabric packs are 75% off...yes, just $4.99. These have Christmas names, but are perfect for year round projects.
Tools
Some items have been redesigned for our new Catalogue & some are just discontinuing. These are some of my favourites:
Paper cutter – our current paper cutter is being replaced by a new model but you can get this one for $29.96 (25% off). If you already have this one, make sure you order some replacement blades.
Mat pack & paper piercing tool – these are 2 of my essentials & definitely. There’s a new version coming, so these are 25% off.
Stampin' Scrub® - a new bigger scrub is coming, so you get this version for $21.71 (25% off).
Crop-a-dile – I’m really sad this is being discontinued. Definitely another of my essentials & a bargain at 41.21(25% off).

There are too many other great items on the list to talk about now, so download your lists, have a read & e-mail me with any questions or if there are any items you need to get.
I'll be back next time with some projects.
Inky wishes, Di

No comments: